Trying to order a flower girl dress for Babe's sisters wedding this fall...
Bridal Boutique: Hello, how may I help you?
Me: I need to order a dress for S's wedding, it's style number 3663 in these colors.
BB: Okay, I'm going to need some measurements.
Me: No problem, I took those this morning after checking out your website.
BB: Floor to Neck?
ME: Wha? That wasn't in your instructions.
BB: Hold please, let me get the consultant who's working on this wedding.
Me: Thinking to self {why the fuck did you bother when it's not your wedding?}
Meg: Hello, how may I help you?
Me: I Need to order this dress in this color but I don't have the neck to floor measurement, it didn't call for that on your website.
Meg: Well, what size dress does she wear?
Me: How am I supposed to know that, she doesn't have a flower girl dress.
Meg: Well I need this measurement before we order it.
Me: Okay... so neck to floor to where her neck meets her shoulders or her head.
Meg: NO, NECK to floor.
Me: I know, but are you talking about where her neck meats her head or where her neck meets her shoulders?
Meg: No no no! You know where the adams apple is? From there, but in the back of the neck.
Me: Uh, sure. I'll get that for you.
Apparently the neck doesn't meet the head or shoulders... and there's no space in between so dimensions... don't matter.
Alright, off to watch the lil monster sing. and to take her neckless measurements. Unreal.
Have a lovely weekend if I don't get a chance to post. Huh... I wonder if I could get my laptop to work at starbucks... hmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
was she speaking spanglish?or maybe asiaglish?
seamstress? is right!
Banishment for her!
No, she actually sounded like she smoked 2 packs of Camel's for the past 35 years... Sorta like the twin aunts on The Simpsons... or the "agent" on Beetlejuice. Freaky deaky.
Oh, and when I called back with this additional measurement, she tried again to get me to call the other flower girls to get them to call her.
Meg: Okay, well if she's not the only flower girl, I need you to give them a call, will ya?
Me: Uh, no. why would I know who those kids are?
Meg: Well how am I supposed to order the dresses?
Me: I don't know, how have you ordered dresses in the past?
Meg: so you're not goign to call them?
Me: I DON"T KNOW THEM!
Meg: OHHHHH, I see... I'll call S.
Doh!