ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm ready for a nap. So tired. I feel like I just hit a wall. Bam, sleepy pie.

So the area I work in, sucks. Outside of the horrendous drivers, there seems to be a group of scum bags that are hangin out in our parking garage, breaking into peoples cars and stealing their nav systems. Nice huh? And to think, my boss leaves his 100K M6 in the garage with the windows open and the keys on the floor. Must be nice to not have to worry about that kind of dough.

I'm a bit frustrated that my company blocked my celeb web sites. What in the hell am I supposed to do to wake myself up in the afternoon? I mean seriously, it takes 10 minutes to zip through those guys. I COULD take a 45 minute nap if they'd prefer. Stoopid company.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Little 'crumb snatcher' is already sucking the life blood right outa ya huh!?? teehee....I remember that "BAM" tired feeling. UCK!
    It's interesting that you refer to the wee one as "he". Do you have a feeling it is a "he"? I had dreams each time as to what I was going to have....and I was right.
    hummmmmmmmm...a ponderer?  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yeah, I always thought, since the first time I thought about having bambino's with Babe, that I was going to give him a boy. He keeps saying it's a girl, only because he's trying to use that reverse psychology thing. I know, if it's a girl, he'll be a little disappointed. I mean, not that he'll love her any less... I just think he really wants a little boy. I do to!