My mom got her package today. The tree picture, she loved!!! She couldn't believe that I actually went out to that old road and took that picture! Then I made her open the second package, which was this beer batter bread (not really a mothers day present, but I got wrap happy and I know she really wanted to try it). She laughed and if I'm not mistaken, she's probably making bread as we speak. THEN, I had her open another package and that was the t-shirt that said "I'm going to be a grandma!" and she SCREAMED and then started crying!!! She's so cute! She opened the last envelope which had a photocopy of the ultrasound and she was beyond happy! So excited for me... and already planning on coming up for the birth! and of course, just as I had suspected, she plans to wear the shirt to work tomorrow and brag... she's so cute. Cute little mommy. It was KILLING me not to tell her. I talk to her a couple times a week and I've cut that back because I couldn't handle talking to her and not telling her!!

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    YAY!! I'm so happy for you!!! That is most exciting and I bet she just couldn't be prouder!!!  

  2. tt said...

    You're so cute! You'll probably get several packages in the mail for the next few months!!
    Yay for wee-one !!  

  3. Tweb said...

    packages? Not likely. I don't have THAT many friends! Although, I did get 2 cards already. That's always nice to get.

    I wish I was good about that stuff like ETK is..  

  4. tt said...

    I mean pkgs from your Mom. You know, with baby clothes and stuff. I've already started collecting!!!