So today is going to be absolutely beautiful out. Gorgeous. It's one of the first really beautiful days on the weekends that we've had this year. And of course, Babe's gotta go to work for a couple hours. He left 10 minutes ago and I miss him already. Now I have to drag H around to do errands and listen to her ask every 10 minutes if she can go play. "Sorry kiddo, we're going to buy some deck sealer and then a fuse for the hot tub. Sound like fun?
He left Nascar on the tv just to annoy me. they're making frog legs in the parking lot. I had frog legs at a tapas place in St. Pete. Uh, no thank you. I tried it. I made them take the bone away because it freaked me out so much. I don't like them. Gross. Yuk. Gag. Puke. KhaKha.
Every day, I find a new symptom that I think I should be making note of. Not for doctor purposes, but for my own sake. I need to get out and find a journal and start writing my PG experience down. Why? Sentimental purposes AND so when the baby is a year old and I start getting that "I want another one" feeling, I can go back and remind myself what it was like. Ppl have babies after babies (if this isn't in your "life plan" that some people have - no I do not have one of those) because they forget how hard it is! I know it's going to be hard! I already know that if I do it again, it won't be for a couple of years...and that's a HUGE if!
Oh yeah, can't hide the belly anymore. I showed Babe last night what it looks like if I "Suck it in" and uh....welll.... nothing happened! Ha... fatass. :) No fat, just baby! So far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We wanna see the belly!!!!!
Tonight. I'll have Babe take a picture tonight. And then tomorrow, I'll post a drunken pre-pregnant, picture... the one of me on the boat, and then my lil bump. It's so strange not having a flat belly anymore!