What in the hell are Funions anyway? I mean really, I used to devour them as a kid, but now I think about them and think, salt?, garlic? and Muncho's type rings... speaking of "what the hell is that" what are Muncho's? They were one of my favorites as a kid too. Geezus, no wonder our country has so many overweight children. Good thing skinniness is in my gene's, I should have been a huge kid with all the crap I ate through high school.

You know why they put turn signals on all automobiles? So people can either ignore them or turn them on and forget to turn them off. That's my guess. Because in this shitty little town I work in, that's the only thing that would make sense. I wonder how much it would save these people if they asked the dealership, when ordering their 80+ thousand dollar cars, to leave the turn signals off. Couple hundred dollars? Maybe a thousand? Think of all the tens of dollars you could save in light bulbs over the entire two years you own the car. Wow, what savings.

My neighbor (2 doors down) brought over cookies last night. So sweet of her. (they were terrible cookies, but it was the thought that counted right? Actually, it was mean of her to bring bad cookies over and give them to a PG woman who loves home made chocolate chip cookies even when she's not PG. Evil woman) Her husband is the one that races in the same series that Babe used to race. I think he'll be doing one race this year and that should be fun. She said, maybe we could all go together! Uh, sweet lady, but a talker and very outgoing and she seems to come off as that loud Italian lady that talks with her hands and isn't afraid to touch you. Nice, but I don't think I could endure a couple hours in the car with her driving to the track.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I love Chocolate Chip cookies made into Brownies!!!! Yummy!! With lots-o-nuts!!!!!Can I send you some? :)  

  2. tt said...

    Lovee and I drove from Beaufort S.C to Boca, Fl with another couple...one time. And one time only!!! They were both Italian and talked w/ their hands and SHE would push on us with her fingers or her hole arms sometimes whenever she spoke. Constantly!! Lovee got so ticked off and frustrated he told her ( after a few beers) to " knock off the touchie thing ". The trip home was alot quieter ...go figure. So anoying! Banishment for 'those' kind!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Darling, I would NEVER turn down sweets... ever. EVER. :)

    Yeah, I don't think I care to venture into that world of stranger bonding... We have a cinco de mayo party on Saturday at our neighbors J & R and we adore them... and the other neighbors will be there too. I hope Babe doesn't get any bright ideas!