I had my first melt down last night. I got home at 5:40 as usualish and waited for Babe to call or get home. Well, he didn't. I figured that he was still working. when I called him, he didn't answer and later got a text from him. He never texts so I know he knew he'd be in trouble for not warning me he's going out after work.
I was ticked. Give me a heads up, would you? So finally I called him and he's making up lame excuses about dinner, blah blah blah and I completely melted down telling him I don't want to have to do this shit by myself and he's busy most of the week so I will barely get any time with him and I'm not okay with that...
He came home and tried making it up to me but I was a teary mess and still mad. I don't know that he deserved me blowing up on him, but I was really frustrated and couldn't control the tears. Before the PG, he had never done this. Now, he's done it twice... so I told him I won't be sitting at home waiting for his drunk ass to come home, blah blah blah. Maybe he needed a meltdown. Who knows. We'll see. It's difficult when you feel like you're going through this enormous change in your life all by yourself. He can't feel what it's like to be me, but I want him by my side. I need him by my side so I don't feel alone.
Hormones suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I'm sniffing for you! Such a roller coaster of emotions you're going to be. There should be a pill that men can take to give them just an inkling of what women feel...just a wee snudge of a feeling would surely cure them of being idiots for several months...maybe? I know that men who've worn an 'empathy belly' appreciate the way their wives feel alot more. Let's make the pill ourselves and make a few million...wadda ya think?!
Deal. I need it. Babe isn't getting it at all. He may be pushing me over the edge.
Rough couple days I guess... that's all.