Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

As if I need any more ammo to make myself cry.

I'm a lover. A talker. A hopeless romantic. A softie. I love my friends. Yes, that includes friends that I've met along the way, chat boards, class rooms, jobs, whatever it takes... if you worked your way into my life, my heart, I will always love you.

I'm a part of an online chat community. These girls left the popular website The Knot / The Nest a couple years back because they didn't like the rules and regulations that governed the chat boards. They created their own local chat board and it is heaven. Even if you're like me, chat every so often, but lurk more than ever, it's a great community to be a part of...

One of the girls, went to dinner with another and their husbands. After dinner, they dropped the one couple off and headed home... their car was broadsided by an SUV and the husband didn't make it. I'm completely heartbroken for this girl. I've never in my chatting years, talked to her... but I still feel a bond. I still ache for her. I still cry. I still want to hug her and never let go. And yet, I'm technically a complete stranger.

It's things like this that happen and make me look back and reflect on my life, what I have, what I lost, what I should be thankful for and there's just too much. It overwhelms me. I do love my life. And even though I'm in this place, this emotional messy place, I'm still... I'm still happy. I still love my life, my husband, my world. I love it all and find myself to be one of the luckiest people in the world. Seriously.

So in an attempt to sound really cheesy, almost like an infomercial selling .10 cent subscriptions to save an Ethiopian child's life, I give you all hugs. Even if you are a stranger lurking on my blog. Because if you take the time to read my psychobabble.. then you're part of my life, on one way or another. And for those that know me, talk to me, love me... I squish you with hugs.

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    Oh my god, that is just terrible. Awful. I can't imagine what she must be going through. God.

    Big hugs and happiness and rainbows and butterflies to you.  

  2. tt said...

    I squish you right back!
    Mawawwwww!! squeeze, squeeze!  

  3. tt said...

    I'm sorry for her loss. I can't imagine how that must feel! I hoope I never know.  

  4. Tweb said...

    I hope none of us ever having to find out...

    I went home and hugged my loves. I felt better.