I bought the Ipod Touch. It's too cool for words, this thing, I swear.
So our trip to Florida, we were supposed to be staying with the bro in law. Well, he told Babe last night... mind you we already booked out flights, that the room we usually stay in when we visit, was turned into the baby's room instead of the office... so he doesn't have an extra room.
Nice. Would have been good to know that before...
And then he drops the bomb that the grandparents aren't coming! WHAT THE FUCK!? That's one of the main reasons we were going! Bring the babies together and let the grand parents see both of them and H, not like that happens often. I guess Babe's dad booked a deviated septum surgery for the week before. Uhhh.. that's BS. :) So Babe, being the superman that he is, called up pops and laid a HARD guilt trip on him... "When are you ever going to have the opportunity to see a baby me, and a baby Lil bro, sitting in front of you again?" Nice... I think he's actually going to reschedule his surgery... evil, I know. But it's one of the reasons I love Babe. And he's rallying his lil sis in CO to fly out. THATS a good thing cuz is Older sis from ATL is probably going to be there and she's more like a mother figure than the trouble makers that Babe and his younger siblings are. :) OH.SO.ENTERTAINING! I would imagine that's how I would be with my siblings if I had 5 of them.
So we're on... and I am beyond excited about it all. Hell, 23 days from now we'll be Flyin south! Woohoo!!! Sun, sand, warm weather... hell, I'd be happy if there was no sun... the warm weather is PLENTY for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)