So... the new monitor we bought is great. I love it. Monkey slept in his room until probably 2, when he woke for a feeding. I changed him, fed him and put him back in his crib. That lasted a whole 3 minutes. Wide awake. crap. So I wait and see if he's going to fall back asleep... I'm so tired, but it's obvious to me that he's no where near slumberland. Dammit. So then he pukes on himself and because of the "sleep sak" I had him in, fleece, non absorbant, I had no choice but to change his clothes. Which meant, he'd be wide awake for sure.

So off I went.. changed him and brought him back to bed with me. he slept on my chest for an hour, fed him again, put him in the bassinet and he woke a couple more times screaming. Bad dreams. Poor baby..

Take one, didn't work out as well as I had hoped, but it's process so we'll give it another shot tonight.

I'm sooo tired today!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood :)