It's done! Tickets have been purchased!!! We're headed to Florida for Presidents day weekend. I can't wait! I can't wait!
See, last night when I got home from dinner with a friend, Babe tells me he tried to book the tickets he found the other day but they were gone so he didn't think we were going to be able to go. Tickets, for whatever reason, are so darn expensive from Chicago.
I was BUMMED. REALLY badly. I needed this vacation more than anything. I was excited to fly with the monkey for the first time. And the beach. THink about it.. the first time at the beach with your baby? At this age, or rather at 4 months old, he's going to love it! Imagine that... and then take it away. Yeah, sucks, doesn't it?
So back he went, to search for more flights...and yeah, we paid a little more for them but he made sure it happened for me because that's what he does. Spoils me rotten when I need it most. He's pretty good to me even if I do need to pinch him every once in a while. :) I think he kinda likes it.
Yayy for us! Big ole family traveling on Friday, feb 15th, returning on Tuesday the 19th! Woohoo! It's a real trip! I think we're staying with the inlaws for 2 nights, maybe 3 and then one night at the Don Casar. I'm so stinkin excited!!
Meet Moosa. We'll be staying a couple nights at his house in St. Pete:
And say hello to my pink friend, Don. We'll be staying with him for a couple days:
** doin the happy dance **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooooooo...I wanna meet Don too!!!
**wondering if they have Flamingos there***sigh**
ya know....i think they do some stupid and silly things cuz they LIKE the pinches! Men!...pfft..
Spoilin' is exactly what tt would have ordered for you! Yay for all the Monkeys!!