My camera cord!


My boys from this weekend chillin on the couch. Notice the laptop...that would be Babe looking for flights to take me on vacation!


Logan sitting in his Beebee pod chair. He's starting to get the hang of holding his head up and making sure his upper body doesn't slump over.

And these are from this morning before Babe left. I made him take pictures of us, hoping to get a good shot of monkey's horn. Instead of a mohawk, he combed it forward which in turn, made a horn. So stinkin cute.

Someone HATES that little light that goes on before the camera takes his picture. If I were ETK, I'd know how to turn it off, but I'm not, so for now, when I take a picture, I put my finger over it so I don't get this look for my picture:

Chunk. Nice scratch on his brow, huh. Damn fingernails.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I.LOVE.EVERY.PICTURE!!!!!!
    Monkey looks like he's watching TV or something w/ Dad...sittin' there like a big boy and everything! Love the horn...I don't think he can take a bad picture can he?? Can't be possible. AND, I gotta tell ya...Babe's got a sly look on his face...like he was thinking some unbloggable thoughts or something...were ya nekid or somthing? He's a hunk!
    and you little miss......cute as ever!
    So glad you're going to Fl. It'll be a good distaction for you. You soooo deserve it!
    BTW-Did you ever get the watch??  

  2. Tweb said...

    Nope. never did get that watch... Figures huh.  

  3. Tweb said...

    Oh, and thanks for all the lovely comments, I love my boys!

    Ha, Ihad all my clothes on, he always looks at me like that. I think he's got magic disappearing clothes vision skillz..