So I FINALLY got to talk to the amazing tt. Too kewl for words. Seriously.
I dropped lil monkey off at the babysitter and I got sad. The usual sad for leaving him but another kind of sad. This is his last week with her. I got sad because when I brought him in, I put him down and went out to get the rest of his stuff... when I came in, she was taking him out of his car seat and she said to him "There you are!! I've missed you little man!" AWww!!! She missed him.. and he was smiling at her! (well, he does that all the time but it certainly fit this situation perfectly.) I'm sad he can't stay with her for good.
I'm wearing purple today. Dressed up.. and I'm not sure I like the outfit. I hate that. I never leave the house wearing something I don't like. I guess I don't know if I don't like it... I just can't tell. Babe would tell me I'm just crazy... as I am. And he already gave me the o-k for the outfit this morning. He'd never steer me wrong.
So it was cold as all getup this weekend. negative 3, yesterday. Today is a heat wave, 22 degrees. And flurries... so on the way I'm driving down the expressway and I see a car on the shoulder... cept it's facing the wrong way and smacked right up against the wall. How in the world they managed that, I have NO idea. Then up the road about a mile... a pickup truck on the shoulder...facing the wrong way, smashed front and back ends. No other cars to be seen, no walls, no beams, no nada... just a smashed up pickup, facing the wrong way. How in the hell did that guy do that? And then... about 4 more miles down the road, a Durango in the ditch... a big ass tow truck pulling it out of the ditch.. Now... I'm no genius here, but it's not slick out. Shouldn't there be a second party to each of these accidents? What's wrong with these people!?!? I guess I shouldn't say that as I"m probably jinxing myself as I have asshole driving tendencies due to where I work... but still.
My barista dyed his hair red. I love him. He reminds me of who I would have hung out with my freshman year of high school. Cool kid. He tells me that it was brighter but "the man" won't let him work with it that color. I said, I want Manic Panic red!!! (That's a hair dye for those of you who don't know... VERY bright red.. great stuff - and yes, maybe I had part of my blond hair died red with it at one point in time. ) He says "YES!!! FINALLY someone who speaks my language!!" What a cutie. I looked at him and said "You know, I used to be cool at one time in my life." And then I thought to myself "Self... THAT Made you sound so old." Eh, whatev. I was cool at one time!
Crazy old man was there. Showed him pics of the monkey. He tells me he loves me and that I did a great job, he's beautiful. Then he asks if I used to stick my tongue out like Logan, when I was a baby. Huh.. I dunno. Guess I'll have to ask my mom. Not that I'll get a straight answer from her. Strange question though,no? Well, it WAS coming from crazy old guy so maybe it's not that crazy.
Radio talk: today they were talking about having parents that are super religious and when they come to visit you, you have to bust out the bible and put up the jesus clock, just so they think you're still going to church every sunday... and one lady said, regarding some of her fellow church goers, "I know lots of people that go to church every sunday but don't act very godly". Here's my question regarding religion... why would WE Have to act godly? I mean, isn't there a god out there...who is supposed to be the "godly" one, and we're just "followers" or something of the sort? I don't get it, why would we have to act like god? We're not her...can't claim that one, either way. Eh, I just chalk it up to my religious ignorance or my lack of interest. Religion isn't what fascinates me... it's the people that claim to be all-knowing, all-mighty, preachin the word as if it were there own... How can they claim it? I guess we could go on all day about this, but I'm not really that interested. I was just curious as to how or why one should "act godly". And she was a preacher or something like that!
This bad mom took her son out to Starbucks in 8 degree weather. Why did I do that? Because by the time I bundle him up in his coat, hat, gloves, carseat, blanket on top of him, hood type thing that goes over the car seat... walk the 12 seconds from my car to the door of the store and back again... my little monkey is SWEATING. THat car seat is like a space heater... poor fella. So quit looking at me jackass... I'm not a bad mom. My kid is covered and it's not like I'm keeping him exposed to the wind. Go talk to the snobby richbitch thats dropping her kid off in the middle of the street, wearing a ballet suit without a jacket, to go to the dance studio upstairs... Seriously.
Crap. I brought my camera today so I could do some "homework" that this sexy ass teacher sent me...and forgot the USB cable to upload the recent pictures I took of monkey. I know you all wanted to see them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FYI- you could never be a bad Mom. It's just that the world is full of some really stupid ppl!
You're not in that game suga!
and why not purple? I think that'd be a good color for you. Just not feeling it? ya know, purple is my favorite color. But I very rarely wear it. I like to look at it but that's it...silly huh.So why is it my fav? I'm gonna have to rethink that one.