So last night was the same deal. He's starting to sleep sounder so when I carried him upstairs and put him in the crib, it was like laying a sack of potatoes down for a nap... but a lot cuter than potatoes.
Slept like a champ as usual... up at 2, 5 and 7.. the yoozhhhh.
But I'm tired cuz Babe kept me up till 11. Bad bad boy.. doesn't he know I need my beyooty sleep? Must be in bed by 9! Yes, this is what happens when you have a baby!
So, it appears that our "crib run" isn't a run anymore... although it still could be, I have a feeling that he's gotten a pretty good feel for it and he'll end up there every night, with the occasional bad dream, where mommy rescues him and brings him in bed to cuddle with her and daddy. He's a really good cuddlebug. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)