I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
I'm telling ya, it's getting freaker and freaker :)
'cept........I don't remember having a stripper bod....it was a really good one with 'perkies' but stripper??? don't think so.
Damn!
HUH? what/where did I miss the stripper stuff? :)
You freaks are like two peas in a pod I tell ya. I no like it.
Kidding, of course (about liking it - you ARE Two peas in a pod).
Don't worry ETK, I'm not stealing your tt... I promise!
Would SOMEONR steal me and not tell the Mom...Pleaseeeee...just for a little bit...