Same shit, different day. I put him down to sleep in the crib, and he did, for a good 5 hours. But then by the time I got to his room before he fully woke up, he was already awake so I didn't even bother putting him back down in there. I knew he'd just stay awake and I'd have to go get him 5 minutes later. The trick is to get him out of bed, change him and feed him before he "fully" wakes up. Eh.. next time?

I brought him into my room, fed him and put him in the bassinet, where he slept for 3 more hours and then started his crying in his sleep/bad dream deal. So out he went, right onto my chest. Again, the best-feeling-ever.

I'm thinking... the kid is playin me. He knows I'll bring him into my room.. although I don't think he REALLY knows I'll bring him into my room, I think he just wakes up too much and knows that he doesn't want to be alone. And so it starts. I need to put a stop to that before it gets out of hand but I just LOVE having him so close to me. I know I'll be paying for it later, that's for sure. Tonight... I'm going to try to be strong!

0 comments: