Ladies and gentleman, we had success last night. Yes, monkey slept in his crib like a big boy all night long. I only had to get up to feed him twice. I think he slept more than I did. We'll see if we can continue this run of luck.

On the flip side, when I brought him home from the sitter, he passed out. So I figured I'd let him nap in his crib. Well, 5 minutes after I put him down, he screams so loud that I go running back int here. I'm not sure he's awake, but I am sure he's stills creaming. And so I pick him up, try to sooth him, which was really hard and finally he looks up at me, pouty face, wimpering and tries to suck on his fist. Hungry boy.

So I feed him and he falls asleep on me... and Babe gets home, we do a kid transfer over to his chest so I can get some stuff done. About an hour later, he wakes up screaming again. And he cried for about 20 minutes, I'd say. Not sure if he's really awake when he's doing it...

This is the most he's cried since he was born. Seriously. It may actually be more than when he was born.

I think someone broke my child. I don't let him get to that hysterical point of crying when he wakes up or gets bored with something. I just feel it's too hard to get him to calm down from that and there's really no need to let his frustration go that far. I'm not sure where he's learned this from or how it started, but it has. He almost did it again this morning.

Needless to say, it was rough getting out of the house this morning. And now I have a headache.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Yay for take 3!!
    He's broke? Awww......perhaps it's just a delayed reaction to seperation anxiety?? He's probably checking to see where he gets the most attention. Umm, that would be home. He's just needed hims Mom.
    **snif-snif**  

  2. ETK said...

    Awww- that's so heartbreaking!!!!!  

  3. Tweb said...

    I don't know what it was, he hasn't done it again. Who knows? Maybe just a cranky baby. He certainly has found his vocal cords though, for screaming at least!

    *snif, sniff* big boy is sleeping in his crib now...