I can't stop.
What would you do if you walked up to your car this morning(you only have street parking available to you) and this note was on your windshield:
"I've noticed you parking in the neighborhood for quite some time now, but why must you park like an asshole?"
It's hard to hold the laughter in. After all, he thought someone had left him a love note. Seriously full of himself. You drive like an asshole, one can assume you park the same way.
I need a vacation badly. So badly I can taste it. So I think that our trip to florida is going to be one from a Thursday to a Tuesday. Sweet, huh. I thought so. I'm excited to travel with my little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Destination???
can I go to florida with you? :)
Yes, yes you can come to St. Pete with us. You too tt. And we'll all sit on the beach with our beachy drinks and little tiny umbrellas... cuz even if I'm drinking a beer, I'm getting an umbrella, dammit.
That is the most awesome note ever by the way. :)
Sweet - we all need some little tiny umbrellas!!!