Alright, I'll be the first to admit I don't have the best fashion sense in this world, it's no secret. Thank god I have my husband to tell me that turqoise and gray DO go together and that no, it's not okay to wear that shirt I just bought at the jr department of JC penny (I learned my lesson). But please please tell me why this whole pj bottom in public, thing is so popular? I get it, Victoria Secret made cute little pj bottoms with SEXY on the ass or Pink on the ass.. may as well say, Look at my juicy ass because that's all your gonna get, love the tease -, on the ass as far as I'm concerned. Not okay with it.
Today, it was taken to a new level, TWICE. I thought it was just a fluke, but twice in one day? So there I sit, at starbucks...as usual... and in walks a pair of pj bottoms, plaid, cute... I'd wear them to lounge around in the house. Well NO shit, they're on a GUY! I'm guilty of stealing my husbands pj bottoms.... I still wouldn't wear them in public and now, on this frigid -1 degree Friday am, a dude walks in wearing them. I almost shot Mocha out of my nose. I laughed it off until 7 minutes later... another guy walks in wiht black and white plaid pj bottoms on. I throw my hands in the air, shake my head and give him my best motherly "you shouldn't be wearing that" look... Ugh, what has this world come to?
Posted by
Tweb
at
9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)