I have a cramp in my side. I'm not sure why. If I went to see a Dr, she'd probably touch around, press on my side in that "Dr-esque" way and tell me My blshablahabh is swollen and I just need to drink more water.

1. Telling me to drink water to solve an issue like a cramp is like telling me to reboot my puter when it's running slow.
2. How can they just touch your skin, press on it a little and tell you what the problem appears to be? I mean, I just pressed on it and all I felt was goo. Skin covered goo. Sure, there was a bone in there, but how can I make a diagnosis by just pressing?

I don't believe in Dr's. I mean, I believe they exist, I just don't like that they can never figure out what is wrong with me, even after pressing on my skin covered goo.

0 comments: