In a Fog

I'm in a fog today. Maybe I'm bummed because it's Valentine's Day and so far, it's no where near special. It usually is. He does a pretty good job usually. Flowers, cards, sweet stuff like that.

I got an ecard today. It made me laugh. I love the little Hallmark ecards with Hoops & YoYo. Those guys are my favorite.

Where'd he go? I want my romantic guy back. The guy that makes me feel special. And not in a short-bus kind of way. He used to go out of his way to make me smile. That was the "everything" I signed up for. I still love him, I'm still happy, just in a fog is all.

45 minutes and this day is over.

Are jujubes supposed to be rock hard? I mean seriously, this shit could pull a filling out of your mouth. VD present from a co-worker. Those and Charleston Chews. *Ghag* Who eats nougat? What the fuck IS nougat?

Whatever. I need to snap out of this shit ass mood. NO reason for it at all. Give me 3 minutes and it'll be gone. In fact, I'll be right back.

0 comments: