Posted by
Tweb
at
11:32 AM
Currently, I'm frustrated about the following things:
- Writers block
- Lack of Cheese in my office
- Cold hands
- My hair, maybe I should get stentions.
- Lack of motivation to work.
- Lunch is 2 hrs away.
- Making the wrong decisions about jewelery. Oh the pressure!
- Dry hands.
- Lists. Maybe they'll help yank out some good random thoughts and eliminate writers block.
- Why I can't sleep without ear plugs, not only because someone snores, but the smallest noises like the heater wake me up and send me into that spin-y, the room is shrinking, crazed, someone is stealing my soul feeling. I need silence. I know it can't always be this way.
- Gross people. Dude, blow your fucking nose in the bathroom if it's that nasty. Or could you please not floss your damn teeth in my office?
- Lunch restaurants around my office Suck ass.
Currently happy with the following things:
- Lunch is only 2 hrs away.
- My Dear Sweet Husband.
- Flowers.
- It's Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday ( no shit sherlock ).
- Snow.
- Rudy Guiliani is running for president. Not that I'm saying I will vote for him, not saying I won't.
- Ray Lamontagne
- My mom is coming up in 2 weeks to visit. I miss her more than life itself. I think. If you can gauge something like that, which I'm pretty sure you can't.
- My love life. So sappy, but true.
Currently confused with the following things:
- Politics
- Music
- Food
- Health
- Kmart sells diamonds?