Under further investigation, I've discovered that this damn space bar only clinks on the right side. Yes, the side I use. I'm Going to try to use the other hand which slows me down considerably. maybe I'll just deal with it.
Last night was fantastic. Came home to my husband all showered and ready to go to dinner. It was SOOOOOO nice to see him. I should send him away more often!
Dinner was great, but I think that was mostly because of the great conversation with my manz. That had to be it, because the restaurant tried killing me by serving me the wrong thing. Okay, not kill, but send me to the hospital for a lovely shot of steroids in my ass, which is SOOO fun.
So maybe I'm being a drama queen. Ha, maybe? it was catfish and being a bottom feeder, the iodine would certainly have disagreed with my skin. Look at me, talking like I know what the hell I'm talkin about. I may have an allergy to shellfish. Personally I think it's a sympathy allergy, but an allergy nonetheless.
Relaxing evening. Loved every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)