I forgot to mention my morning:

This morning, it's snowing so I wanted to get out and drive around as much as I could, my Jeep handles like a peach in this crap! So I dropped off the dry cleaning on the way to work and head off to Starbucks.

Not sure if I mentioned crazy old dude. He's this old man that hangs at the starbucks I frequent on the way to work... I met him through one of my clients that gets coffee there. Mind you, i've been formally introduced to this old guy ONCE. I don't know his name but he LOVES talking to me. He's got some accent... polish? I don't know... can barely understand what he's saying. Every morning when I walk in, he waves his hand in the air and says "Good morning Beautiful!" He usually keeps talking after that but I wave back and say good morning and head to the line. Sweet guy... one day he grabbed my arm and said "You look so nice, so put together. Why don't other people look this good? Look at that man, SLOB! Like they dont' care! But you... you always look so beautiful." Yeah, a little odd, but whatev, still puts a smile on my face.

So today, I walk in, he's there, waves and says Good morning beautiful! I get in line, get my coffee and go to stir it up and he says "Don't worry, it's monday, but it'll be over soon! forget this crappy snow! " I looked at him and smiled. I said, i actually like mondays so no worries there, and as for the snow, I LOVE driving in it, so BRING IT! (I had my snow boots on too so I really looked prepared... he he he.)

Random guy in the corner - perhaps a contractor or something working on his laptop looks up and says:
"THATS my girl! "

I smiled and walked out... I do love this stuff... but who says "that's my girl" to someone they've never seen before?

Huh. I don't think it b0thered me, but I found it odd. Whatev. Bring on the snow!

0 comments: