Conversation with mom:

Me: So, you're coming up in 2 weeks, did you get a new cell phone?
Her: No, the store was closed. Should I try Verizon?
Me: I don't think they have Go Phones there. Please hold.

*incoming IM from male friend*
Random Fact, From ancient Greece to Freud's time, doctors stimulated orgasms in women via "medical massage" to treat the catchall female ailment known as hysteria. In the late 1800s, the vibrator was designed for the same purpose.

Me: *Laughing*
Mom: What are you laughing at?
Me: ` see Incoming IM from Male friend`
Mom: *Laughing* They don't have those kinds of stores down here. If they do, you'll have to find it on your system (ie: internet)

*outgoing IM to friend*
She says there don't have those in Tennessee

*Incoming IM*
sure they do, it's just the tools are still whittled from wood and you get a complimentary shot of moonshine

Mom: *Laughing*
Me: *Laughing harder as I go online and secretly sigh her up for a bunch of sex toy catalogs to be sent to her house.*

I love my mommy.

0 comments: