Only for you, if you like it.
That is... my blog. I was reading a bunch of blogs yesterday and realized that people write in their blogs, most of them at least, for other people. Me, I write for me. I have to get these random thoughts out of my gray matter before they make my head explode. So just know, if this is that boring, it's not for you, it's for me... unless of course, you like it. In that case, of COURSE it's for your entertainment!
It snowed last night. It's still snowing now. Looks like a big ole snow globe outside. Now, under normal circumstances, on the way to work, I drive by, on average, 10 - 15 random cars in the ditches. Sad, but true. Today, however, I cruised to work seeing only one car in the ditch. That's a pretty good thing. Not to mention, on days like today, a 35 - 45 minute commute usually takes me upwards of an hour and a half - two hours to get to work... it only took me 35 minutes today.
That's not right. I mean, I'm okay with it, but I can't help but wonder WHO was holding all the traffic back for me. Because after all, it is about me.
Alright I just have to say... this new fucking keyboard is so stealth, EXCEPT the damn space bar! tap tap tap CLINK tap tap tap tap CLINK! Who put this damn thing together and where is my damn WD-40?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)