Happy hour is quickly approaching and my mouth is watering.

I'm so happy it's the weekend. Well, not happy like I just got a new puppy happy, but happy like, thank gawd I don't have to sit under the semi-neon lights for two days, kind of way. I'm tired too. Last two days I woke up at 3am. Once for no reason and the second time because someone came back REALLY late from playing soccer and decided it would be a good idea to wake me up and let me know he's home. How nice.

Neither night did I fall back asleep.

So, I'm running on fumes. I bet if I have a couple glasses (bottle) of wine tonight, I could think up some pretty entertaining thoughts. We'll see. If I find myself the only one awake tonight and nothing to watch on TV and am not feeling like a total lazy ass, I may post. Chances are slim. But I'll try. Maybe. If I can come up with something good and not this rambling stuff that's spewing from my mouth right now.

A'ight, happy hour, here I come. If I don't visit the monkey, have a lovely weekend.

T

0 comments: