Alright so I have to admit, when I woke up this AM, I thought to myself, "Self, did you sleep well? Sleep enough? You DID after all go to bed at 9." and then looked at the clock, wondered why my alarm didn't go off and it's 6:15... get up, go take a shower... Lotion up, head back to the bedroom to wake Babe up and he rolls over and says, that clock changed itself for daylight savings time and it's really only 5:30.

WHAT? You mean I got up an hour early!? Greeeaaat....

But now, as I sit in my office, watching the monstrosity of a storm roll in, and turn everything dark as crap out, I'm pretty happy I don't have to trek through this nastiness to get in to work.

On the other hand, I"m still here an hour early and that sucks. But what can ya do?

Holy crap, it seriously looks like 9pm outside.

0 comments: