So every once in a while I go to the West Coast Florida knot board (www.theknot.com) and make sure no one in that area is using my photographer, who blew serious ass, but that's a completely different story.
I just saw a girl who is PLANNING her wedding in St. Pete for next year, the same weekend as the Grand Prix and is wining because the old coordinator at the Marriott didn't write down the price she quoted for rooms. Now, I'm thinking, she's not a race fan... she's NEVER been to St. Pete, 60 + guests will be flying in for the event... Oh boy, what is she getting herself into? Seriously, has she any idea how loud it is, how many people there are, and what a pain in the butt it's going to be to reserve hotels, restaurants, parks, whatever it takes, for her guests? I almost said something to her but she's... uh, not so friendly so I said, fuckit.... I'll have to try to remember this girl next year so I can see what her wedding turned out to be like. Is that wrong? Probably. Being mean to people gets you nowhere...she should be a little nicer.
Besides, who am I to tell her to move her wedding? I go there to make sure brides don't get hosed by my old photographer. I do it for them, but mostly to ruin his career and make sure he gets absolutely ZERO business from The Knot.
Maybe it's the whole bride thing that's annoying.
Oh, and PS, it's friggin snowing out! WTH?
Posted by
Tweb
at
3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! She should have done her homework. It'll suck to be her later.
We have a freeze warning tonite..wanna know why? Coz we planted 10 Azaleas! Keep the effing snow!
Ha, ALL of my flowers started popping up in the back yard... and yes, now we're going to have the entire weekend full of CRAP 30 degree weather...