So this morning, I laid in bed until Babe was pretty much ready for work. Now granted, he had to be there a little early this morning, but it felt good to lay there and watch him get ready for a change. Usually it's him laying there. I just glanced up at the clock and thought, Eh, I'll get up at 6:30, that'll give me an hour to get ready and get to work right on time... which is actually late for me since I'm always early. I had no sense of urgency this morning for some reason.
I mozied all morning. Mozied into Starbucks... still wasn't worried about timing or anything of the sort. Hell, I'm still in that Idon'tgiveacrap mode. The only thing that's buggin me this morning is... my hair. Dare I say it, but I think I need to cut it. { insert gasp here }
So I get in and there's an email from an old friend. It's actually one of Babe's old friends that I really thought was a kewl guy. I hunted him down and sent him an email. He races, drifts, does stunts...crazy kid, but nice nonetheless. I thought about him a couple times since we last saw him. He always had girl problems. Good lookin guy, but probably never going to settle down. Talking to him last time was like coaching a little brother that I never had. You know, it's like you want them to be happy, and you know that irregardlessly of how much advice you offer up, you know he'll never change, but you continue to do it anyway. You can't help it.
So in his email, he sent a picture, which I'm REALLY not sure I want to post. My hair is SO long and... well I'm lookin pretty white trashish. Makes me laugh every time I look at it though. Maybe I will post it. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{{Snickering}}
I said Irregardlessly. Babe would be so proud.
Post the pic!!!
We love the white trash look!
Good word too!