So I just realized... tomorrow is my 4 yr anniversary with my company. THATS crazy. 4 years. So much has happened in that time frame:

  • Babe and I split up. Long hairy story. We were apart for maybe 6 - 8 months?
  • Momz moved away from me. :( She now resides in TN, which in my opinion is WAY too far away.
  • Got back together with Babe
  • Got engaged & married.
  • Bought a house
  • Bought a new car
  • Trying for a family
  • Lil monster's mom moved OUT of the city, 15 min away from us, YAYY!!
  • AND she started 1st grade!
  • VACATIONS!

There's a lot more, but still.. that's a lot of stuff!

Grossness factor = 10
So, the guys here at work told me that at their gym/club, there's this dude that... uh... how do I put this? He blow dries his junk after showering. With the gym blow dryer. Then a friend just told me that she saw a woman doing the same thing at her gym. WTF? COULD you be any nastier? Seriously, I have to use that blow dryer and know all I can think of is your big poofy cooch hairs blowing on my head. That's not very nice, is it?

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    Seriously. I almost fell out of my chair laughing on that last sentence.  

  2. tt said...

    Me too.I'm still laughing...wait, I gotta get my squirt......cooch?

    That's my new word as of now!@!!  

  3. tt said...

    We'll have to hear the whole break up story whenever we all get together for an elbowbender night...K?