Alright, I'm over Idol. I'm beyond tired of the ridiculous BS that Howard Stern has started with this show. It's sad that he would pick a show like this to ruin. All the kids out there that look up to the Idol kids for inspiration... I think he's a prick for doing it. He should be ashamed of himself. IF he had real feelings, I'm sure he would be.
Anyway, we've been watching Dancing with the Stars. I think it's actually a pretty good show. Fun to watch the old stars come back and struggle with learning to dance like Clyve Drexler. I love him! He's so adorable! But back to my point... Heather Mills... Money hungry biotch. Seriously. Her title is charity campaigner? Puh-leeze. Sure she raises money for her charity and that's wonderful. BUT if she wasn't married to Paul McCartney, she'd be a big fat nobody. She actually walked into the rehearsal room and said "Hi, I'm Heather Mills, you probably don't know me." Dude, EVERYONE knows you because you tried to divorce SIR Paul McCartney and take him for a trillion dollars you money grubbin ho!
I get it. I do. I mean, she's got a prosthetic leg. Good for her for doing something so challenging and inspirational to all those that have lost limbs. I wish her the best, but for her to be so stuck on herself, so high and mighty... it's ridiculous. She needs a reality check. Maybe if her leg falls off, she'll find some humility and get her head out of her ass. Which, if you think about it, having her head up her ass, is a pretty funny picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ditto !!! to the max!!!
You said what I've been thinking but you put it so much nicer..;)