Every year, if there's one thing that I DO like about Christmas, is knowing that Babe will always get me the George Carlin desk calendar. This year, he got me the uncensored one so he swears in it! I love his wierd train of though. Here is today's quote:
"I notice that unlike other holidays, the police don't seem to make a big deal about drunk driving on Good Friday."
He's so funny. He triggers random thoughts. My favorite of all time thoughts, triggered by him is this, and I've asked people but it seems to stump everyone I ask:
If you're a vegetarian/vegan, can/would you eat Animal Crackers?
I have yet to get a heartfelt answer. What a controversy. The second someone tells me wholeheartedly YES, I'm going to tell them they aren't a real vegan then, and start an argument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I swear our minds have met somewhere! I'm gonna start asking that ? now. I can't wait to get the yes answer!!
You rock! Will you mentor me?
Mentor? Mental Mentor? I dunno, this stuff is dan-ger-us in this here melon of mine!!!