** note to self: post a lot today and move that picture WAYYY Down! **
Ahhhh, Good Friday. What to say? Well, traffic rocked this morning which makes me a happy girl. Uh, other than that, I'm not big on the religion thing. I'm a believer. I mean, I believe there are religions out there, just don't have one myself. Kidding. Sorta. I have a religion, but it's my own. It's not Catholic, Christian, Baptist (although that's what I was baptized ), Lutheran, Buddhist, Jewish... any of those... maybe a little of each. The Buddhist part is just my belll-ayyyy! He he he. Really though, if Catholic's can choose which "rules" they want to follow, and Jewish folks can let women out of the house without covering their heads, and Baptists can sing so loudly in Church but still must maintain an "inside voice" in the library, why can't I pick and choose which parts I want to believe in? And besides, aren't they all pretty much believing in the same thing? A higher being/belief that leads to the same goals in the long run? Some Heavenly/reincarnated type world of happiness? In general, I think it's all a sham. I think you should believe in what you want and no one can tell you that you are wrong for believing. Thats' like me telling a redhead that she can't wear the fantastic red sweater I have on today because it's too much of a contrast with her hair. I say, Fuck you! Wear what you want! Believe in what you want! And yes, I think swearing in the same sentence you say "church" is okay! Why? Because it's my religion dammit and I can do what I want.
Dude, that was deep.
Lemme go lighten up for a minute...seriously. Crazy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm back.
So back to the Good Friday thing. I think most financial institutions are closed today. The market sure is, which is kind of a big deal if you're trying to lock a deal. But I'm not! I am actually have a GREAT friday so far. I closed a butt load of deals yesteray ($23M as a matter of a fact) and I plan to have two more close on Monday... I AM A ROCKSTAR!
Hopefully we'll call it a day right after lunch today. It's going to be wayyyy too slow to stick around. Especially in the afternoon. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do a happy dance now.
Posted by
Tweb
at
10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is soooooooooooooo not fair! THAT must be why tt is posting today. Yet - NADDA on mine. Rude.
FYI-banks never close on Good Friday. It's not a federal holiday . The Fed Reserve is open. If a bank is closed it's because the mngt wanted a 3 dayer.
I worked....not too hard tho coz everyone thought we were closed! Happens every year.
Yay for me! humpf....:(
BTW...once again you were in my head....how do you do that? was it scarey? Did you notice all the free space?
I'm with you on the religion bit!