I think I'm going to start beating my husband.
HA, that was the topic on the radio this morning. Either, I'm going to start, or you already do, beat your husband. Am I the only one that finds this funny? I mean, don't get me wrong, sure women can be strong and sure they can be stronger than their man, but to beat him? For a guy to beat a woman, is cowardly, but for a woman to beat a man...what is that? I don't get it.
I slept like crap last night. Woke up sweating 4 times, uncovered myself, and then froze my ass off. What is goin on with me? I swear, this craps gotta stop! Oh, and I weighed myself... I've gained 7 lbs. Now, that might not seem like a lot to most people, but for me, it is. I think I'm going to have to starve my husband next week so I can lose some weight. Can you say, veggie detox???? Works every time. It might be selfish of me to do that but I miss my jeans!! :( Seriously! I have probably 20 pairs of jeans that I can't wear because my butt is too big. We'll see... I'll keep you all informed. I know how interesting this crap is to you.
I decided today to switch legs. Crossing them, that is. My back hurts on the left side and I think it has a little to do with crossing my legs one way every time I sit down. I'm probably sooo wrong here, but whatev. It is what it is.
Posted by
Tweb
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn hormones!!!!!!!!!!!
What??!!?? you don't have different sizes in your closet?!?!?! How do you manage?
I USED To... but, now my butt is even too big for those bigger sizes.
And on the OTHER hand, my tahtah's are perty! I'm showin em off today. :)
I think you and ETK purposely try and make me jealous!
BTW a 2 isn't considered "bigger"
LOL