Food

So, you know how sometimes, someone will say something and it makes you hungry for something else? Like... Property condition reports make me want Brownies. Okay, so maybe I love brownies a whole lot and anything and everything will make me want them. But seriously, talking about certain things like cookies, I want a chocolate chip cookie soooo bad! Today, it's brownies. Oh great, they're talking about ice cream cakes on the radio. Pffft, I'm screwed.

I'm trying to behave myself these days though. I miss my jeans too much so I'm at least trying to eat healthy so that I don't grow out of my fat jeans. Kinda funny that I'm saying that though. In reality, I'm a pretty skinny lil witch, but I feel like a chunky monkey. AHHHH Ice cream!!!

He he he.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    LOVE Chunky Monkey Icecream!!
    Go ahead and get some...go ahead!
    ;)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Instigator.