Huh, wouldya look at that, my fingernails have grown. Starting to tap on my keys when I type...

Anyway... took a long lunch today and pretty content right now. It's cold as crap out and I hate that, but if I stay in my office, looking out my window, it looks beyoootiful!

So, next week we're doing the veggie detox again. Mostly for my hubby and for my jeans. BUT, in preparation to that, we were talking about Easter Sunday. We don't have the little one that day, or rather, we're probably dropping her off at her mom's in the morning. So, we'll come back home, make breakfast burrito's, lay around, goof around, probably watch some TV... cook a Ham, prepare some of the {insert sarcasm here} yummy food that goes with the veggie diet. Stuff our faces as a farewell to tasty food... watch some more TV. Maybe eat some dessert. OH! I should think about dessert now! Hmmm...what to have, what to have!?!?! (will take suggestions)

Now I'm officially excited for Easter. Sometimes, not having family in the area, is a good thing when it comes to the holidays. I have family here, but due to that whole "feuding" thing, we still don't talk. Bummer, but what can you do? I'll call my bro and wish him a happy easter and remind him he still has a mom that he should call... and that'll be it. My friends are my family. mom and my friends. :)

OH! I bought a CD today that I think is cross family happy! Which is Babe labels music that we all like... I have a habit of buying music that he doesn't like. But it's not my fault he has such a narrow taste of music! Okay, so narrow is maybe harsh, but he doesn't like my girl Beyonce, Christina... Ray LaMontagne, JT... The Soul/R&B/Fun stuff. That's not my fault! LOL. Anyway, back to topic, this dude Mat Kearney. So far, so good. I think he's gonna like it. I'll burn a copy and leave it in his car. And then wait a couple weeks for him to figure out what in the hell he's listening to and tell me how much he loves me. It's almost too easy.

6 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You could be sorta good and have Angel food cake topped with sweetened strawberries with a dsllop of Cool Whip on top....YUMMY!! Or go beserk and have a Chocolate sheet cake....all weekend long!
    I'll be right over! :)  

  2. tt said...

    Ha, that was supposed to be "dallop"..teehee

    We're having family over...come on down here..:)That will get you over wanting family at holidays!
    aaarrrggg!!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Ha, I DON'T want family at the holidays! LOL!!

    Hmmmm... sheet cake? Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come on up and help out with that one! If you can handle this 30 degree crap we're having!  

  4. tt said...

    us too...........w/ snow!  

  5. ETK said...

    How could anyone NOT love Christina? And Beyonce - what's wrong with your man??  

  6. Tweb said...

    What's wrong with my man? Well, if I had time to go into that, I would. LOL. I think he really does like them but will NEVER Admit it. I once caught him singing Beyonce's song, To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left... he he he..