ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


Seriously. I could fall asleep at my desk right now.

Alright, the race... turns out, Helio Castroneves won the race. Scott Dixon second. Tony Kanaan came in third, I love that guy too. He's short. Luckily Danica didn't do any damage to her auto this time around and came in 9th. The other lady of racing, Sarah Fisher showed how slow she was by coming in last... well, except for those that crashed out of the race. Dario, came back from being a lap down and finished 5th. Way to go Dario! Unfortunately, no Ashley Judd sightings this time. :( In fact, the only drivers I actually got to see were Tony Kanaan and Stupid marco Andretti. Punk.

So my camera is sitting right there>>>>
I am too tired/lazy right now to load my pictures into shutterfly or whatever. How lame is that? Sorry, gonna have to wait for them!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    ~~~~~~YEA HELIO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's the man!
    I'm so jealous right now...ugh!