I don't like not picking a title for my entries but I really hate having to choose something. I think I've already said this before... something about numbering my posts instead of titling them.
So my mom left 22 minutes ago :( If I think too much about it, I'll start crying. I miss her so much it sucks ass. But, on a brighter note, we had such a great time this past week. Hopefully I can get her to come back this summer. Oh, except the coffee part. She woke me up this morning at 4:30Am... with her coffee. The smell filled the house and it woke me up. Now, maybe this is just me but I can NOT cook things overnight because the smell will keep me up. I once made a roast overnight... I was up all.night.long. That sucked. And then this morning..the smell of the coffee, grossed me out.
So I'm groggy. I have some number crunchin to do and a presentation to put together this morning. My sweet man helped me put together a rockin powerpoint for my bosses. They have no idea how to use PP so they were completely amazed when they saw it. Truth be told, I couldn't have done it without my husband. He rocks. So I have to go toy with that this morning and that's pretty much all I got! So I'm sure, I'll be posting boring things later, to keep you bored out of your mind... I wish I could remember what pissed me off last night. Not like piss me off enough to be mad about it, but piss me off enough to write about it because it was mildly entertaining.
1. Coffee smell waking me up this morning...
2. Driving in to work, some jackhole was smokin a cig in front of me on the expressway and I could SMELL the stink in my car. Grossness. Now, most of the time, I can handle cig smoke, because I used to BE a smoker. But because I was woken up so early and have a headache and am pretty much a cranky little bitch right now, it frustrated me. I could have handled it, but then the fucknuckle flicked the cig out the window.
Look here asshole, there are ashtrays in cars for a reason. If your car doesn't come with one, you should probably wait until you get out of the car to smoke instead of flicking your shit all over the already dirty highway. Boo. Litterbug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)