**** Traveling *****

So, I'm that person that needs to be at the airport 20 minutes early or I panic. Yep, spaz here. I'm okay with that. my husband, polar opposite. He likes to get there, park the car, get through security and walk right onto the plane as they close the door right behind him. That sends me into a panic. So he's learned to factor in the "tweb time". Which is about 15 - 20 minutes of leeeeeewwaayyyy... yes sir, we're there early almost every time now and he doesn't complain about it at all... well, he doesn't complain THAT Much.

I've come to realize that this is my favorite part of traveling (to the mountains). Getting to the airport, walking around, getting settled, finding our plane, people watching. {granted, it's no Gucci Vegas experience but there are some sights, that's for sure} I do love this. And I also know that I"ll be getting a window seat... unless we're on a 777 with seats in the middle...which means, I'm really stuck in the middle. That sucks. Now that I think about it, I think United flies the trips into Denver... THat's okay though. I have my port. DVD player to watch lil monster movies, or my magazines... Wait, I only have one. Must.buy.more.trash.mags I love my US weekly. And yes, when we fly, I buy that uber cheap mag...OK or something like that. Its a buck 99. Gotta appreciate the trash when flying.

Okay okay, I'm starting to get excited.

0 comments: