I have quite a bit of work to do today. It's my last full day before leaving for CO and I need to kick it into high gear and be ultra productive today. We'll see how well that goes.

Last night I took my mom out to dinner for her birthday. She's so cute. We laughed and laughed... and yes, we talked about penis size. I could see in her eyes that she's going to miss having someone to talk to. I think she's a bit lonely in TN. I wonder if I could do some research and find some random activities for her to do, maybe help her meet people. She's a really friendly person, and obviously, the Monkey family seems to be a bunch of "talkers" so if nothing else, she could entertain. Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, ya dig?

I was supposed to pack last night but of course, I got sucked in by House and sat on the couch watching intently as Dave Matthews played this idiot savant musician..he was fantastic. Yet another reason to absolutely love that guy.

Oh, I went to a different Starbucks this morning. Why? Because if I walk into the other one, by the time I get to the register, there's a mocha sitting on the counter for me. Great service, unless all you want is a coffee... so that's what I did... I got a regular coffee from a different bux. It was a sad moment... but I'll get over it. Except I don't really like coffee...just it's effects.. Vrrrrrooommm!! And off I go!

5 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    Whatever will tt do while you're gone? =oD

    will you post while you're gone? Are you going to miss all of my fun and exciting posts? What up with that? I like your lists. I like lists too. I like the music lists. I am thinking about a favorite restaurants lists. You should do one too. I'm so jealous you are going on vacation.

    Well - it's IS 75 degress here...but I'm not gonna make it outside at all today. that suxs.  

  2. tt said...

    yes, whatever WILL tt do? Hummm, she could read ETK's blog if she ever POSTS!!!
    Have a wonderful time! Take lots of pics too.  

  3. Tweb said...

    Huh... I doubt I'll be able to post while I'm gone. That's going to suck. I don't think his sister has a computer... noooo...she's GOT To have one. Who one earth doesn't have a computer and internet access? For real.

    I'll try. I can't promise anything, but I'll try. I would hate for tt to be bored to death because she had NOTHING to read... etk.. uh huh... that means you!  

  4. tt said...

    Ahhh, you do care, dammit!!
    Now, go kick some snow ass!..but stay off yours!!  

  5. ETK said...

    I wasn't even here to post and I'm all getting the smack down. Rude.