And oldie but good of me and mom at Christmas a couple years ago.. yes, because it's EZ. Isn't she cute!!!!! I'll get a better one tonight with my fancy camera.
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
thanks tweb!!!!
You're both cuties!!!
you look like you're maybe 17 in this picture!!! You, my dear, will age very gracefully.
hussy!!!!!!!