Sitting here listening to the radio, they keep playing the same 6 songs over and over again. I cant remember the last time I listened to regular radio and thought "Oh, I love this song!". But then again, I can't for the life of me remember any song that I really love, old one's, that is. Maybe I should start writing those down.
I can't remember when my memory started to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me thinks you have "quarter-heimers",, then at 40 you'll have half-heimers,, then @50 -3quarter-heimers, then after that you're in full-bloom ALLS-heimers.
ha, I'm at 3/4......and moving rapidly to the ALL......
Well geezus tt, even if you do get ALLS-Heiners, don't forget me!!!
Couldn't if I tried ....;)I live vicarioulsy through you remember???
Ha, vicariously... which means, in your pretend life, you're a boring person?
LOL!
Pretty much!
Such a sad tale it is too!