I'm feeling funny this morning. Not funny like, sick or tired, funny, but funny like ha-ha funny. Maybe that's me getting excited for Vail. Which is odd because I don't really want to go skiing. But I do. It's that multiple personality thing I have going on. Tlee wants to ski, Tweb does not. Funny, no?
Took my mom out and bought her a bike last night. It's such a cute bike. It looks old fashioned with a curved handle bar and the styling of bikes wayyyy back in the day, but with all the bells and whistles of this day and ages bikes. She's so cute. 60 years old and I bought her a bike for her birthday. How funny is that? Except the part where I brought it in the house this am and the tire was flat. oops. She's gotta take it back today.
So driving home, I'm listening to my 2Pac station on my satellite radio and jammin out, missin the big guy. I was thinking, I can't wait for summer to have all my windows down, sunroof open, music blastin, singin like it ain't nobody's business.... and it made me laugh thinking about this lil white girl rollin up to a stop light bouncin to Biggie or Snoop. There goes THAT stereotype.
Which leads me to a list. I noticed that on blogger, lists are popular so I'm trying to use them more. Music:
- Alternative - Lily Allen, Regina Spektor
- Rap - not too hard core
- R&B - LOVE me some Brian McKnight, Mary JBlige, John Legend, is J.T. Considered R&B. LOVE him.
- Pop- I'm into the popular stations, but you have to listen to it in 30 minute increments or you get the same songs on repeat.
- Blues - bring on some Billie Holiday, BB King, Etta James... I'm a happy girl.
What CDS are in my player? Justin Timberlake, John Mayer, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Ray LaMontange and a mixed CD with Dave Matthews (I love him), John Mayer, U2...
Okay, more later.