Things I want to do:

  • Learn Spanish.
  • Visit Spain - Madrid, actually. Had too many dreams about a certain cafe there, then saw it on some discovery channel special.
  • Go back to school.
  • REALLY learn to ski (and like it)
  • Move to the beach. I guess that'll have to wait until I retire. Until then, I'll just pout.
  • Meet ETK in person so I can put a face/height/hairstyle/mannerisms to that sweet voice of hers. And probably hug her too.
  • Go sailing with my husband.

Just some of the random things off the top of my head today.

5 comments:

  1. tt said...

    School for what?  

  2. Tweb said...

    I'm a drop out. I've finished maybe half of my college career.

    Thing is, I don't even think I really care to go back to school for the purpose of getting my bach degree... but more so to get my gray matter all worked up again.  

  3. tt said...

    I hear ya......  

  4. ETK said...

    Ohh!! I made the list!!! I'm so excited! Maybe when I get time to post I'll post a list of things I want to do too. Spanish is on it and so is meeting you!!!! =o)

    So, I'm signing up for a spanish class that starts next month. When are you signing up?  

  5. tt said...

    Geesh, you two make me tired...
    Spanish? Is that so you can talk to ppl whenever we become Meximerica?