On the radio right now, they’re talking about what women want, which stemmed from a conversation about women going for older men…because they are more mature, have a handle on life, and know how to treat a woman. Well now they’re talking about passion. There have been a number of women that said they would love for their man to come home, throw them against the wall and start kissing them. I feel like this is a trend. I started feeling this way a couple months ago. Now, it’s coming out of the woodwork. Passion passion passion. It’s the new “cocky”.

Bought a new camera this weekend. Had to make a deal with the devil (husband) which I paid out last night. J Good stuff. Great camera. VERY happy with it. Now I have to sell my other expensive camera that I’ve had for a year but now all of a sudden isn’t good enough for me. It’s a perfectly good camera, I’m just a brat.

Mom has been here since Friday. It’s been great having her around. Today, she’s at my house while we work, cookin us dinner. GOTTA love that. Yum, mom’s cookin is sooooo good. Even my husband is looking forward to it.

Saturday was a strange day. Woke up, the usual routine of kicking everyone out of the house so I could get ready for Starbucks. Showered and my mom actually stood there and watched me get ready. Yes, even blow drying my hair. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love my mom and I’m used to having a shadow at all times, but this was beyond shadow. And because I’m used to a little “me” time, it really got to me by the end of the day. So, I was super bitch. Crabby superbitch. In hiding of course. So inside my melon, I’m evil, and outside, I’m just irritated.

Lunch with H and two of her friends, my guy and my momz. A gaggle of chitlens is not what I want. I told my guy that one will be enough for us. He agreed.

Sunday was a fantastic day. Painted the den a color that my husband hated…until I put pics up and the furniture back, then he liked it. I’ll take pictures tonight with my new camera because I’m sure all of you want to see it. Then we painted my bedroom. Yes, lots of painting this weekend, but this is what my mom loves to do. And so do I.

Oh, I have this favorite tree down some random road. It’s always been my favorite tree. I don’t know why, it’s just beautiful and has always “talked” to me when I drive by, which isn’t often. I’ve even told my husband it’s my favorite tree. He thinks I’m odd. So driving home from buying my new camera yesterday, my mom points at MY tree and says, “Hey, there’s my favorite tree.”

What? You’re telling me of all the trees in this forest preserve drenched area that we live, my mom and I have ONE tree that we share as our favorite? Dear god, I’m going to be her when I grow up, aren’t I?

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I think you and ETK channel each other!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I know, that's why she's my BFT!!