It's so damn gloomy outside that it's pissing me off. Seriously, I'm gonna have to have a sit down with this Mother Nature character. This 22 degree, cloudy, blustery crap has GOT to stop! It's putting me in a bad mood!
And my lunch sucked ass too. Egg Harbor cafe...stay away from the southwest chicken salad. If I knew what ass tasted like, I would bet it is similar to this salad. Of course, that's just my opinion which, it has been brought to my attention, is NOT always right (or so they think).. he he he.. Kidding sunshine!!!
On a brighter note, it's going to be shitty weather here until the day we fly out, then it'll be sunny and still cold as shit. Which is perfect to me because I like traveling when it's sunny. And when I land in Eagle CO, it's going to be sunny... wait.. no it's not. I'm landing at night. The NEXT day it'll be sunny and 40! Woohoo!! heat wave! Fantastic. I can't wait. I promise to take lots of pics and torture you by posting a boat load of them for your enjoyment.
Guess what I'm doing tonight. Okay, don't guess, I'm packing. And I'm hemming some pants, and I'm charging some electronics, and I"m going to dinner, and I'm going to go buy a camera bag and I'm going to have my step daughter pick out a cookie bouquet for her mother, to have it delivered while we're out of town. See, we're so insensitive that we're taking the little one out of town... and it just so happens to be her mom's birthday. God I'm nice. She's also gotta make birthday cards for both her mom and her grandpa. Man this mommy thing is time consuming. But fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)