Honey bunches of oats? I think? There's the orange box and the blue box. I love it too but can't eat breakfast cuz it gives me a tummy ache... unless it's breakfast at 10 and it's a mexican skillet with chorizo, japs, cheese, salsa...sour cream... oh yeah baby!!!
Honey Bunches of Oats?????my absoulte fav!! the one with the almonds!! Night time cereal is reserved for Cocoa Puffs...oh yeah baby! YOUR breakfast would give me the toots! Of course then we'd have that whole "poop' thing to go into...he he he
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Happy Birthday to Tweb's Mom!! You look like her! Lucky girl!
What kind of cereal was that? I'm a cereal nut.
Honey bunches of oats? I think? There's the orange box and the blue box. I love it too but can't eat breakfast cuz it gives me a tummy ache... unless it's breakfast at 10 and it's a mexican skillet with chorizo, japs, cheese, salsa...sour cream... oh yeah baby!!!
Honey Bunches of Oats?????my absoulte fav!! the one with the almonds!! Night time cereal is reserved for Cocoa Puffs...oh yeah baby! YOUR breakfast would give me the toots! Of course then we'd have that whole "poop' thing to go into...he he he