Is it so wrong?

I could have tacos for dinner every night. I love them. Can't get enough of them. In fact, I'm stuffed right now from lunch and all I can think about is the next time I get to have them. Not tonight. I'm okay with that because mom is making pot roast. Yummm...

I do love food.

I had a dream last night that I dropped off 4 of my guy friends at the airport. They were headed to Brazil and I walked them to their plane, got ON the plane, sat there with them until the captain came on and said they were closing the door. I said my good-bye's and got off the plane.

I woke with a strange desire to go to Brazil. It's odd that I'd dream about that since really the only place that I really DO want to go is Spain. I think my brain was confused.

0 comments: