It just occured to me that quite a few people do NOT know how to drive. Or rather, they don't know the rules of the road.

Yes, I hit the chat board again.

I'm big on making sure I know who has a right, and who doesn't, when driving. Take for instance, merging onto the expressway. Uh, unless the merging car has a yield sign, they have the right away and you are to slow down or speed up, to give them room to get in. Period.

It's amazing to me how many people don't realize this. So much, that I didn't even bother posting a response to them. That and mostly because when I do reply, no one acknowledges my existence which is frustrating. Not part of the club I guess. Whatev. I go there to read up on restaurants and local happenings and such, not so much the companionship as the other girls do. They just bitch and moan about bad drivers and what they don't realize is that they're the one's that aren't in the right. Humorous actually...

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Guess you haven't seen ETK drive huh?!
    THAT"S an experience I'll tell ya!  

  2. ETK said...

    Hey now! No talking about me when I'm not around. :)

    And, I am a GREAT driver thankyouverymuch. I don't yield to anyone though. Anyone.  

  3. tt said...

    Ok...ETK is a good driver but her mamajama car likes to take turns on 2 wheels I hear! :P