For tt, My favorite cereals. :

  • Lucky Charms
  • Frosted Flakes
  • Honey Bunches of Oats
  • Cracklin Oat Bran
  • Coco Puffs
  • Alphabits
  • Honey Nut Cheerios
  • Quaker Squares


And for ETK, restaurante's:

  • Del Rio - Italian
  • Firkin - local yummy. Not sure what kind of food you'd call it. Odd. Tasty, Chipolte-ish.
  • Chick Filet - yes, I can say fast foodness...
  • Morton's - steakhouse
  • Catch 35 - fish joint. Not that I frequent fish joints, but this one was pretty tasty.
  • Cafe Ba Ba Reeba - Tapas - LOVE me some tapas
  • Thai - haven't found one I'm really excited about.
  • Chinese - same as Thai. Would Big Bowl qualify or is that more asian?
  • Jimmy John's sammiches. I like their bread better than subway, or pot belly's.
  • Quonset Pizza - My allll time favorite think crust pizza.
  • Emil's Pizza - My favorite double decker pizza.
  • Flying Burrito - Great breakfast burrito's...which I usually don't eat unless I'm skiing, but they really are great... Vail, CO.
Mexican is going to be hard. I have quite a few I like including
  • Taquerilla in Wkgn (ghetto-licious),
  • Las Parillas - Cancun's is better than Playa's.
  • Tacos el Norte,
  • Del Ray de Oro,
  • Las Palmas...
Hell, I'd eat out of a mexican's trunk if it smelled good enough.. I love me some mexican food... I could eat tacos every night. Trying to get my friends mom to cook some authentic mexican for me, but he eats it all before it makes it's way to me. :(

0 comments: